3 Februari 2012

And Your Dreams Will Come True

Stay true to all your beliefs and goals.
Stand tall.
Through all life's setbacks and disappointments,
your dreams will come true.

When no one else is with you,
and no one seems to care,
just whisper to yourself,
"I am the controller of my destiny.
It's up to me what comes to pass,
and if I keep my thoughts positive and strong,
my dreams will come true."

When what seem to be impossible obstacles
stand in your way, just think of all the times
you got through yesterday.
There is a place for you in this world.

Stay on your chosen path.
All the power is within you;
be true to what is in your heart.
Be honest within yourself;
if you are, then you cannot fail.

Your dreams will come true.

~ Debra Ruegg-Jenkins ~
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

Tiada ulasan

Catat Ulasan

Komen, Komen, Komen....
Jangan tak komen....
^_^

 
COPYRIGHT PROTECTED ZA'S PLACE | BLOG DESIGN BY ADAMFAIZ